Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A Dream of Reality

"Etherized upon a table"

Last night I woke up from my sleep around 3 AM. I was sweating. I could not figure out if it was the result of the dream, or the dream was a result of increased metabolic activity in my body. A strange dream to recall - I witnessed an emulating pattern of sinusoidal waves. The waves represented a pattern; of life perhaps; something absolutely harmonious. I stood there watching them with intent and curiosity. The waves emanated colorful patterns of different frequencies of energy (in other words colorful lights). A desire arose in me; I wanted to posses that phenomenon. I tried, but fear kept me from doing so. I didn’t want to give up, so I did not - I stood there and kept watching it. For minutes, years, or centuries, I do not remember; I lost my count of time; I stood there. I watched it without blinking my eyes; focused on it ignorant of any distractions. Then it happened quite unpredictably. I lost the self to find yet another new one; becoming a part of the phenomenon I chose to lose myself in it. That’s when I woke up. I have nothing more to say now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool