Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Darth Vince

I have seen the truth among the shadows, and have heared its whispers - a whisper which you are so close to understanding but never can. It is like that faded memory that you almost remember but cannot outline the details to yourself. Or perhaps, its like that fiber of meat stuck in between your teeth that you think you can remove with repeatedly rolling your tongue over it but you cannot.
I am on a path to rediscovery of myself. I once again understand the crudeness of human nature, and the nature of a conflict. I have found my competitive edge. Once again, I will haunt you in your dreams, because the first position that you have been dreaming since forever belongs to me now!
I have seen that through the force, and have heared it in the echo that echoes inside it. Passion is the key to strength which is the door to victory. The greatness is using the Force to your benifit and not just to be in harmony with it. Jedi order does not interest me any more. I have become the Sith.
Ok ? ? ?
Respect my authoritaaa!
(and I hate you Mater Yoda!)

No comments: