Monday, January 14, 2008

If I had whiskers and a tail

If I had whiskers and a tail
I would hide in a bale
Jump over a pail
And wouldn’t mind
if my girl had whiskers too.
My day would start
With a stretched arc
of my back
a yawn to scare the mice
and a bowl of milk
would be nice.
With arrogance in my eyes
I’d flirt with
Neighborhood felines
Even the spayed neighbor
Would love me
And dream of looking herself
in my eyes.
I’d be Chuck Norris with
a dedicated fan-site.
be feared and revered
by Tony and Corleone alike.
When the sun will set
I’d return home to you
Hoping that I see you
So you can hold me
And I can smell your hair
rub against your skin
Kiss on your nose
curl in your lap
Purr …
And purr some more …
Before I fall asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! =)

Merryweather.