Wednesday, April 20, 2005

surrealistic seagull's

"Etherized upon a table"

The raging storms which roam within my dreams
of hope turning into the colors of despair:
Dark; I dream of blackness
wrapped around my entity, and I around it.
The blue sky turns dark, and a shimmering star breaks free and falls into my lap.
The dreamer looks into the star, yet to find a universe a new,
In the universe of dreams, the star shines:
dark is the sky, but the dot of the star is bright;
A child holding the star in the sky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like depression and having a nervous breakdown, but not heavy enough till u cant see a goal somewhere, or a sliver of brightness in it. Sounds like you're abt to go over the edge, but you're still sane enough to remember that there was something good that you were aiming for and, being overwhelmed, you focus on that 1 thing which is not bleak and depressing, and in so doing you realize that there is a whole other life, a whole other existance attached to that sliver of hope, if you choose to change the course of your life.
you know?

Vincent said...

Ms. Teapot Jung,
I expected that you will talk about "Arch Types, collective unconcious, anima (mind it, its not enema) etc. " But you did not. But I like it :)

Anonymous said...

howcome im called UNKNOWN did u edit my name?