Thursday, June 23, 2005

and it never seized to beat.

There exist axioms on which life tries its test round the diurnal on us meeks. The wise are those who are aware of them. A fool is not the one who doesn’t see, but he fails to act on them. Gratification is the reward pursued by the fool and the wise alike. The prize lies within delaying it. The fool must fail to the virtue of his actions, hence.


I be the fool this day, and sacrifice gratification again for the sake of it; forsaken every time just for the sake of being marred, and let lose to repeat it. Faux pas! I must quit dreaming, and end this lapse. I must abandon my search for the nirvana which haunts me, and ignore the paradoxes that dog me. I have seen what must have been shown to the prophets, but this very fact separ1ates me from them. I wanted it for myself, and I wanted it then. A mortal flaw! A wretched fact!


My wit beings to turn, and a Tempest is yet to come. I give up – Heavens, Apollo, Mars, or Neptune, be my witness to this day: I give up. My hope lied in thee (not the deities), and thee shall I never have. Adieu, rationality; I fare you well. I look forward to the day I'll die the death of a bourgeois.

No comments: