Saturday, June 18, 2005

catastrophe

The frames, as they may appear of time, seem to be frozen. The moments span the depths of my perception. I feel the world revolving around me. The sound of music, in thick smoke of cigars, makes the air more viscous to breath. The viscousity only adding to the pleasure of serene breathing. I love this serenity of the moment. The moment which lasts forever, but will never span to eternity.
The dark shadow that creeps up and then receeds to rest under the ridges of the lamp, portrays my diminished ambitions against this time. The wind that blows outside, as a stranger to me, when asks me the cause of my pain, I write down on the abyss of my void the answer to the question ,"lonliness".
An hundred faces hidden behind the masks, like a 17th century masquerade, each face with my own face on it, when I notice and then pose the question to myself, "lonliness?" Then forget to answer it, as if ignoring it for the culmination of bliss. A serene bliss to which I lose myself, asking questions I will never have the answers to, and would not ask them, if otherwise.

No comments: