Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It has begun: the downward spiral. The days are growing pale while thoughts run and tremble without a focus. The days ahead are familiar from the prophecies. The days passing are an uncomfortable numbness. The mind ponders in the mist and the fog of overwhelming facts. It is like a drive in the rain with the wipers out; every try to see through the blurring shield, every adjustment and movement in the seat, is futile.
The cause of doom is revealed before the final fall. So, I undergo my final epiphanies, and now there is no turning back. The only thing I have not learned is not to hope. I hope therefore I suffer. This self-created cacoon is a false pretense. It was nothing to begin with, and it will be nothing soon.

2 comments:

4ndi Land said...

ur not talking abt ur blog, are u

Vincent said...

strange, very strage gertrude. you most of the times speak of my heart.