Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pomegranate

I just had a delicious, ice cold, salt sprinkled Pomegranate after a long long while. A Pomegranate can be hard to eat fruit, since it does require some rocket science to peal it off - peal, if that is the right word. It was RED and juicy. While I was eating it, the only thing on my mind was that soon i will eat all this, and then I will have no more left. It was like having a new life again, and knowing that it will end soon. Now I am nostalgic, and my taste buds are still emersed into the sweet-n-sourness of the fruit.
It was an amazing experience, that relived me from all my worries in life. While eating I also realized what I need the most in life. It is another person. I love Pomegranates.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

peel


http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=define%3Apeel&meta=
vs
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=define%3Apeal&meta=

4ndi Land said...

not up to your regular standard.
try again, im not impressed.
and noooo, this is not a get0back for your comment on my latest eid post.

Vincent said...

teapot, you are so predictable :P

Sikandar, thank you for such great information. Your nick Sikandar (Alexandar) is really an epitome of your knowledge on peels. How about the title Sikandar the Peel? :)