Sunday, May 15, 2005

All in a days work.

"Etherized upon a table"

Just to give you a view of a typical day, I have decided to publish some hand selected real quotes or events.

At the Blockbuster


I asked for Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and the clerk girl thought that I said Live Stock and Two smoking barrells. I could not contain my laughter, which embarassed her. Later when I was checking out she said,"dont think I dont know whats going on", in a light mood. I told her, "well awareness is a bliss for you". "Actually, I am into "Live Stock" very much!" She gave me the strangest of looks, as she did not get what I said, or might have taken it to beasiality (ofcourse) , so I explained, "Live Stock, Its very nutrious - try it sometime".



At the Bowling place:

I asked for shoe size 15. She turned back with that look that one has on their faces after they feel that they have been had, so I told her that I am just kidding; I like to brag about my size. Its 10 actually.



Jungian Archtypes and Gandhi:

Vincent: Gandhi found his Jungian Archtypes while bathing in Ganga river. He wasnt very much pleased. Later he had to remove them through enema.



AOL Instant Messenger Sucks:

I am not fond of AOL instant messenger's emoticons. I hate this one specially :) (the plain old smiley).
Vincent: I hate AIM.
Xyz: Why?
Vincent: I hate this face. It looks like a two-holed-ass with a smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are sarcastic.