Saturday, May 07, 2005

sands of time

"Etherized upon a table"


The lingering descripencies of my entire existance,
contrasted with the shallow depths of befallen reality,
overly undone concious decisions
ruined by the meek assertiveness,
miserable persistance, and once prevailing ambitions
stand in the penny arcade of the time's plaza;
resembling the questions
which once stood stout,
infront of the magic mirror of youth,
they stand stout,
but infront of the hands of the clock,
stuffed and mummified,
Their eyes wide open and faces astound.
The hour passes, the hands impel,
the clock strikes some music into the air,
glee like a blossoming camelia spreading fragrance,
the message resounds through those empty stares:
Moments are the beads in the thread of time,
And the necklace shines for those who know
The eternity is in a moment –
Each followed by another,
as they slip through the fingers of perception.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This goes out to all those posting comments here for the Venerable INVINCE a piece of humour here goes
Police saying freeze...
What do you mean freeze?
Please I'm a human being
I have needs, I'm not done
Not till I'm finished pee-ing
I am not resisting arrest, I am agreeing
Mister officer, I'm already on my knees
I can't get on the ground any further it's impossible for me
And do not treat me like a murderer, I just like to pee
Pee, pee,
I sing song that go ringy chong
Ching chong chong chong ching
Psyche, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid
If I offend, I'm sorry please please forgive
I can get away with anything I say and you will love it
until the next post I am out guys
-Monkey Spanker

Vincent said...

aint bad at all, I hope your bladder is not sore after all the pee intruption (if you are the person who is peeing).
:)

Anonymous said...

it's like u see for the first time time for what it really is, it betrays u in believing u have ur whole like till u realize life has passed u by in something of a mere few seconds and death is upon u. not having enuff, and those deeds done, minimized by the overwhelming sens that it was all an illusion anyway

so depressing.