Saturday, July 16, 2005

Of Roses, rainbows and death

Roses blossom and clouds fade
Rain falls and rainbows stay
Till the sun goes down,
Or the winds sets it apart.
I was a sole jasmine
In the desert of you and I,
Ever waiting for a rain;
For a drop of water,
That would relieve my thirst
Of you and I.
I wilted, and waited
for the moisture of your lips;
like an ocean 's embrace
of an island 's shore.
I dried and waited
For a drizzle
from the corner of your eye.
Now, I am dying like a camellia in a vase;
Now I fade like a rose on a stage;
A bird in a cage.
A sea in a rage
Will greet the island,
And I will be the trees who welcome
Those high tides of flowing death.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

thanks for the offer, however, there is a problem. Her dad is an italian Mafioso.
But I am positive for calzone ;)