Monday, September 04, 2006

the google paradox

It appears that this blog has changed its ownership. I have been posting third party posts on it - articles, video clips; crap in general. It is not true however. A person is defined by their memmory, and hence, Vincent is all that you read here.

I was surfing the search engines the other day and I realized that my blog is listed under the most perpostrous keywords. For example, visistude brings up my blog. Looking for "limit of 'infinity over zero', epestemology, or "etherized bastard" brings up this blog too. Now it may sound casual, but beware, because its not. All these search results are from google.

Now its common knowledge that google ranks and categorizes its search results in a democratic way. My blog seems to be an anomaly, since it is not about any of the above mentioned keywords. If I were to suggest that a democratic system by google approaches its limits in order to place a multi-faceted blog like this into a particualar category, because it is too broad to be narrowed down. Then, consequently, does this mean that a democratic society will also fail in realizing the potential of a diverse persona, because it cannot be generalized?
I hope not.

2 comments:

4ndi Land said...

dont u see? u just happen to be the only idiot who mis spells those words, and who has a site with the words "etherized" and "bastard" pn the same page. LOL at you!

go see what the man called me LOL

Vincent said...

teapot,
thats the thing!!! :D
What are the odds of someone using etherized and bastard in the same sentence???
And I was aware all long that the spellings for epistemology are wrong - supposed to be ironic. :/ The spellings of vicissitude are also spelled wrong because the post mocks King Lear in an Ironic way. Please read both of the posts. You missed the point!
But! the point is that I have everything right here on my blog - from wrong spellings to rocket science.