Thursday, September 14, 2006

no body knows where you are; how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Many years have gone by in a struggle that consumes one day at a time; the days which are followed by the nights filled with the fragrance of confusion and dismay. The woods that have grown just outside my self, are haunted by the vicious monsters of isolation. I dared take a walk in those woods and now in the dark night, which followed the day of a struggle, I have no north-star in sight to trace my way back to myself. Each day I am devoured by the beasts who hungrily feed on me. Soon my flesh will be old, and those beasts of passion and ambition will not like the taste of my blood anymore. They will leave me on my own in the woods that I had cherished in the youth to walk the burden of the old age.

No comments: