Friday, September 09, 2005

A battle well won

I have not been updating my blog since I have been posting comments and fighting on other people's.
So I got into a fight with this person, and she would just not give up. Finally I put her to rest by the following post:

"Glad I am you have shattered the silence. Had I but time, I could tell you, but let it be. If thou didst ever hold me in thy heart, absent thee from filicity awhile, and in this harsh world draw thy breath in pain to tell my story.
I restrained the horses of my speech from mudding the white collar of hypocricy. Denounce, I did by virtuous silence the Lord of Burgundy. Thy dearest friends, ones who live by reciting the passing-of-wind in their conversations void of civility, shall face themselves in the mirrors of conscience. The dying cynicism of their's wont revive their wretched lives.
The hands of the clock tick as if suggesting, "must you have listened to the fool" - Hath they not been a reactionary, and egotistical, the world would have embraced them with pride - but this most excellent canopy of the air, this brave overhanging firmament, this magestical roof with golden fire, is reduced to a foul pestilent congregation of vapors, when wit becomes the prey to pernicious, racist, arrogant sentiments, un-understood by the harboring creatures."

She retreated by saying the following:
"[...] [I] was caught off guard, clearly I was not ready to confront such a being who was so skilled at defending (even the) poorely conjured ideas and bad allegories [sic]. [...] [I] am truly sorry if I offend for it is not intention, all is said with a good clean conscious. Love all around!"

She had no choice but to give up.
It feels so good to have won a battle ;) - eh?

3 comments:

4ndi Land said...

u!
lol
u didnt win the battle because of skill , u know?

u won it out of chance. like harry potter

u wrote something that was so obscure, so reminiscent of calidhuux... and so devoid of meaning, for starters

then, i let her know that u were pokin fun at her, prodding her with non sense to see her reaction. she loved it, cuz she was doing the same damn thing @u!
so u see?

its not skill, u didnt win. she just let u have ur victory party out of sympathy.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey liar, why did you delete my post? what do you only pollute other people's blogs! Liar.

Anonymous said...

Oi, Teapot! Don't compare the derogatory Vince to the likes of me. Notice he'd rather quote arbritrary third-party English verses to suit his context rather than fend off the dogs with his articulate wit. He's obviously well-read or insists on making it to appear so, but I still like the lad. Ergo, I must appreciate your reference to my pathological disposition for being obsessively pedantic.