Tuesday, September 27, 2005

medical history

I recieved a call from my doctor's clinic today. Apparently, my reports of all those tests came back. I was fortunate enough to see him on the same day, this evening.
He was euphoric since he thinks he has finally diagnosed why I suddenly start hearing that hissing/whizzing sound in my head with a blurring vision. Not only that, he says the exact source of this problem is responsible for my decreased attention span, and increased randomness (creativity, I like to call it, since it lets me think out of the box, and probably, out of the blue too).
The blood tests, and the x-rays show that there is a small imaginary formation next to the pituatry gland, on the underside of the brain. It interferes with the entire endocrine system, releasing stuff that is orthognal to the hemoglobin in the blood cells, and would receed to the absoloute value of the partial differential if using determinants. He even showed fears of tripple scalar products.
However, he assured me that I have nothing, whatsoever, to be afraid of - at the most I will die. And anyone living has to die one day. He estimated that I have only a few decades left of my life. So basically, I have lived less than a quarter of my projected life span, already.
He wants to put me on a strict medication schedule. I will have to have atleast 3 meals a day; constituting a balanced diet. ...
Screw it, I am tired of this frustrating life.

6 comments:

shyloh's poetry said...

Victor are you serious? This is terrible. But one does
not have to take another's word for it. victor, I am
a healer, mail me or talk to me here. Only if you want
help! Please?

I care and I want to help. Don't give up.

Vincent said...

Dear shyloh, thank you for your concern. I'll see ya around on your blog.
P.S: I am Vincent, not Victor.

shyloh's poetry said...

I know that I was talking to my friend "victor" and then
realized I called you victor. I am soooooooooo sorry
I know who you are. I was coming back to delete the post
and start again. Forgive me.

Vincent.

Vincent said...

I didnt think it was a big deal either :)

shyloh's poetry said...

Thank you.. Are you gonna be ok? Don't
make me worry about you cause I will.

4ndi Land said...

tisk.
is that the thing u wanted to tell me last time?
and there i was complaining to you abt my panic fits.
listen u, get a second third opinion and be informed. and dont hide it from your parents on pretense of not getting them worried. they have to know, u.