Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sorry folks!

Thanks to those spamming comments, I have turned on the word verification feature. So, now posting a comment is real easy. When you click submit, it will show you a picture and ask you what you read over there. You'll have to type that in a box, and hit send again.
P.S:
It really pisses me off that people like me have put in our blood to nourish the internet. We have always been the ones who have spent long hours, cold nights, and god knows what infront of the monitors. And now, every asshole: tom, dick, harry, john thommas, is trying to make money off it. Those bastards! they dont even know binary number system from a pop tart! What really pisses me off is the online fuckin dating trend. Only, geeks have a legitimate right to use those sites. FUCK YOU spammers, and tom, dick, harries! Fuck you in your ears.

1 comment:

shyloh's poetry said...

Don't know most will delete them anyway. I am so annoyed
with them that is why I would never read them or click
on them. It isn't nice for them to do that.

Hush! Breathe!