Wednesday, September 28, 2005

countlessness and trust

Taken I have pen tonight to express myself on an issue so haunting. I have written, but nothing important in recent days, even months; successfully wasting the not so scarce bits of information for nothing meaningfull.
The only reason in sight is my over indulgence in technology field. I could write about practical issues of 7th degree polynomials, but restrain myself, I did. Why would anyone wanna read about polynomials on a blog named etherized upon a table?
Sometimes I feel this struggle between science and arts is a foreshadow to a deeper conflict yet to be revealed.

5 comments:

4ndi Land said...

its ur job them to unite them both

Vincent said...

I dont want to work for free. Also, no slave labor.

Anonymous said...

Vincent? On a related note, I invite you to enjoy the personal polemics of Maddox in his article If these words were people, I would embrace their genocide at http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish. I promise you will be amused.

Vincent said...

somebody just made his point, eh calidux? Certainly a cynic who knows the price of the blog and not its value.
I was amused, you kept your words, or rather I kept your words :)

Anonymous said...

Well you've been complaining about running out of writing material in a few of your recent posts, which in turn reminded me of Maddox's article. His transparent cynicism makes for a great read. I'm sure you observed this if you took the time to peruse some of his other satirical writings. I'm glad you had a good laugh.

By the way, in the future, please elongate the last vowel in the spelling of my name. Thanks.